Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Birthday Cake!


We just celebrated Olga's birthday and I made a cake, I know not very suprising! But, I thought I share just the same.

Olga has been a big part of our family for the last 5 years. She started as a babysitter for Lili and quickly became part of the family. You see, just about all of our family lives out of state. My mom is in Florida and Joe's mom is in New Mexico. So, Olga has kinda been a surrogate Grandma for the girls, they love her very much!

Lili and Emmy picked a pink marble cake recipe out of one of my cook books and we went with that. I then used some of the fondant I had made and some royal icing flowers from my class. I know I have not talked about them yet, that's because they were part of the cake I just finished. Next entry.

Here are a few pictures, Happy Birthday Olga!!! We Love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment